AIM
Dikkop

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Hahaha

Everything was so well put. I especially liked the Narcissism: The game.

Sniper Hunter Sniper Hunter

Nice!

I really enjoyed this game for a while. U did a great job on the wobbly sniper scope. One thing, the blood splatter stays the same size, no matter how far away the targets are.

"Hank Goes to Hell" "Hank Goes to Hell"

Nice!

I love the sounds, really oldskool!

ItsTheAshtray responds:

Hell yeah, I love those NES sound effects

Gelly Tetris Gelly Tetris

Yeah well

You just remade tetris. You made a game that already exists.. no special features added. Just tetris. WHY? Tetris already exists!

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

I played this game to shreds.

I bought all upgrades and still had 25 million left. Fucking awesome

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

OK.

The game is awesome ofcourse and I bought all upgrades. BUT.. I don't really see the point of the menu upgrades etc.. The actual levels should only matter and you could add way more different guns and levels for example. You had a really original idea with the gun placement. If you made this game just about the game it would be perfect.

Spewer Spewer

Well..

I was gonna write a review when I completed the entire game but I'm kinda stuck at some part when u have the red puke.
SERIOUSLY this is one of the best games on NG, and I've been around here alot. The originality, music and very long gameplay.. Words cannot describe it. I hope you make your living out of making games cuz this is just awesome. Thanks for letting us waste our hours on this :D

Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

I did it! Man I enjoyed this game so much. It reminded me of GTA 2 cuz of the camera angle and movement. The sounds in the game were awesome, background music would only distract.. I liked the car horns and stuff in the background. The A.I. was so smart.. u must be a hell of a scripter. Anyway the hardest level was 15, I got 16,17,18 alot faster than that one.
Great job!!!

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

WOW

I like the part when the duck went all and when he did and when he was and when the giant and ofcourse the stunning yet entertaining. Overall perfect game, especially on the and the side.

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

Ok.

Well I'm playing guitar hero now and I'm used to strumming. I'll just stop playing this cuz maybe I'll get used to this and I lose skill in gh :P. Anyway I would've been cool if there was strumming.